Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we book our hunt?
- What do I need to do to bring my firearm(s) into Canada?
- How do we get the meat wrapped and chilled for shipping?
- What is the cancellation policy?
Simply email or phone your request for the dates and type of hunt you desire. We will confirm if the dates are available and, if so, will ask that you send your deposit to confirm your booking.
You may bring your firearm(s) into Canada by following these simple steps:
- Contact us and we will send you the firearm form.
- You fill out the form..but do not sign.
- Go to US customs at the border to acquire a declaration card (its the same card you get for your camera or video recorder to avoid problems bringing them back into the US).
- Bring form and declaration card to Canada customs at the border...you sign your form there and pay $50.00 Canadian funds.
Each hunter may bring up to three firearms with their form and $50.00 fee.
How do we get the meat cut, wrapped and chilled for shipping?
The camp looks after getting your meat to cold storage. You can get your meat deboned, cut and vacuum packed for approximately 60 – 70 cents per pound (Canadian).
Before January 1st any cancellations will receive a full refund. After January 1st a refund will only be given if the hunt(s) can be rebooked with other hunters.
Caribou Hunting | Caribou Hunting Outfitter | Caribou Hunting Lodges | Guided Caribou Hunts